[EMAIL PROTECTED] a écrit :
> I surely did something wrong, it's ok now.
> Thanks for quick and efficient help.
> Btw it seems that I have seen several people having the same problem.
> Maybe adding a test for the right patches in the configuration step could be
> fine.

Wouldn't be portable. It would need checking the compiler version.

The only thing I slightly object to is the use of «-fast» by default on
Solaris systems: it's not a recommended setting, and IMO, it should be
left to the choice of the builder to add it at build time.

> ;) I'm doing more and more the same. But I have had big trouble with some c++
> progs.
> But that's out of topic.

Ah, yes, C++. Lots of issues there since ABI are not standardized. At
least, the Sun compilers-built programs and libs are backward
compatible, unlike those built with GCC. But a lot of FOSS contains too
many GCCisms to be built by something else.

Well, as you said, It's OT here :-)

Laurent