Hello All,

I have a question concerning SSL shutdown procedure.
I build a SSL server which accepts sslv2, sslv3 and tlsv1 method.
I work in asynchronous mode.
Whenever I want to end a SSL session, I use SSL_shutdown API, then SSL_free of
my SSL object, then the close of the socket, which is  I think the right way.

Nevertheless, I have noticed that the SSl_shutdown does not always return the
value 1 which means my server has sent close notify to client and received the
close notify from the client:
Indeed , I sometimes receive 0 return code to SSL_shutdown (the shutdown state
has changed to SSL_SENT_SHUTDOWN). I try to call again this API but I have the
same result.

My question is : Is it the good way to close SSL session properly ? ( Should I
perform a SSL_clear after the SSL_shutdown) ; should I wait for a different
behaviour of this API if it is the client who sends a SSL_shutdown first ?

Thanks in advance,
jf