Dr. Stephen Henson wrote:

Note that the two errors are produced when generating the WinCE makefiles
which aren't used so they can be safely ignored.

Steve,

Yeah, I noticed the "ce" warning messages too and tried to continue on to the next step (nmake -f ms\ntdll.mak) but it failed repeatedly at the same place with something like *"version"* in the fatal error message. So, I assumed it had something to do with the earlier "OSVERSION" error messages.

Alas though, today I am embarrassed because I just tried again on my 1st development machine and it ran through like a charm with no problems at all, other than the original CE benign warning message. Arg.... So, now I'm embarrassed for wasting everyones time.

Arg....

I'm very sorry Steve.

I'll have to try it again at home on my 2nd dev. machine.

Joe