Hi!

I use for big file encryption the new "stream" support of openSSL 0.9.9, it works perfectly. For decryption (and signature verification), the stream support is not implemented yet. So we have to wait until it's implemented, or find another solution. If you have found another way to do this job, please let me know, since I'm really interested in a working mechanism too.

Regards,
Harald