-----Original Message-----
From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of David Huffman
Sent: Friday, May 25, 2007 6:29 PM
To: [email protected]
Subject: Unable to compile on AIX 5.1
I have been unsuccessful in compiling openssl-0.9.8 on AIX 5.1 (32-bit
ppc) using gcc (GCC) 4.0.0
My configure setting is:
./config no-shared
The configure completes successfully. I start the make command and the
app appears to compile but stops at this point in the process.
/usr/bin/perl asm/ppc.pl aix_ppc32.s
cc -I.. -I../.. -I../../include -DOPENSSL_THREADS -qthreaded
-DDSO_DLFCN -DHAVE_DLFCN_H -q32 -O -DB_ENDIAN -qmaxmem=16384 -c -o
aix_ppc32.o aix_ppc32.s
cc: unrecognized option '-qthreaded'
cc: unrecognized option '-q32'
cc: unrecognized option '-qmaxmem=16384
Thosae are options for the ibm VAC/XLC compiler. Can you run Configure
and specify the platform to force it, or do you have vac/xlc installed
and it just not in your path before a symlinked cc-->gcc?
NOTICE: This E-mail may contain confidential information. If you are not
the addressee or the intended recipient please do not read this E-mail
and please immediately delete this e-mail message and any attachments
from your workstation or network mail system. If you are the addressee
or the intended recipient and you save or print a copy of this E-mail,
please place it in an appropriate file, depending on whether
confidential information is contained in the message.
______________________________________________________________________
OpenSSL Project http://www.openssl.org
User Support Mailing List [email protected]
Automated List Manager [EMAIL PROTECTED]