We we working on the integration of  new  cipher in OpenSSL . We are facing
some errors in the implementation

and we thought someone might help us in these issues

The following are the steps we are following:

regarding  the integration of the new cipher in openssl  i faced some
problems :

first i  add new object in objects.txt  which placed in my computer :

/usr/share/doc/openssl/crypto/objects/

OID : short name : long name

# Definitions for CS cipher

! Alias CS 1 2 392 200011 61 1 1 1 7
! Cname CS

1 2 392 200011 61 1 1 1 7 : CS          : Cscipher-128

i run the command :  perl objects.pl objects.txt obj_mac.num obj_mac.h
and the second one : perl obj_dat.pl obj_mac.h obj_dat.h

both these command identify the c macro and 4 entries beside completing the
headers .

my problem start in the second phase the part of creating the control module
:
 i start in defining the constructor of the new cipher in

/usr/share/doc/openssl/crypto/evp/evp.h

#ifndef OPENSSL_NO_CScipher_128
const EVP_CIPHER *EVP_CScipher_128(void);
#endif

then start identify and create new file in e_CScipher_128.c  following the
cast cipher structure e_cast.c
my problem is that e_cast.c implement four mode and my cipher does not need
any of he four modes .
how can i do that . i want to proceed in the  encryption without the need of
going through the modes.

i would like also to know the following procedure for completing the
integration of the new cipher and testing it.