Hello,
> I am trying to verify a certificate with the folowing command line on a
> windows 32 bit plateform:
>
> C:\OpenSSL\bin> openssl verify -CAfile d:\cert.pem d:\cert2.pem
>
> It replies me:
>
> d:\cert2.pem: /C=FR/ST=Cote d Or/L=Saint Apollinaire/O=societe des AUTOROUTES
> PARIS RHIN RHONE/OU=DTR/DRTM/RT/OU=Provided by TBS INTERNET
> http://www.tbs-certificats.com//CN=preprod-gc.parisrhinrhone.fr error 20 at 0
> depth lookup:unable to get local issuer certificate
>
> What's wrong ?
Probably you do not have full certificate chain in cert.pem.

Look at issuer filed in cert2.pem and check that subject from cert.pem
matches (for top level CA (root CA) subject == issuer).
If not, you must get all certs from chain up to root CA and put
this certs in cert.pem.

Best regards,
--
Marek Marcola <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>