Hello,

--On Freitag, Juli 20, 2007 14:49:54 +0000 nobody <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

[...]
Then I exported it in pkcs12 format and imported it into Internet
Explorer and Thunderbird. I've sent encrypted and signed mails with
Thunderbird and Outlook, they verify and decrypt fine at the other end
but neither Outlook nor Thunderbird ask for a password when I'm
creating or reading mails! How do I make sure unauthorised people can't
use this cert?

Tell your program you use to send mails that it should protect
imported key data with a pass phrase.
How to do that is outside the scope of this list.
(In Thunderbird it is the master pass phrase, I don't care for Outluck...)

Bye

Goetz

--
DMCA: The greed of the few outweights the freedom of the many