Von: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Im Auftrag von David Schwartz
Gesendet: Mittwoch, 1. August 2007 12:57
An: openssl-users@openssl.org
Betreff: RE: RSA_public_decrypt problem

> This is the first call in the engine and the set of n and e doesn't
> raise any error (I've just tested it). The error occurs on
> RSA_public_decrypt.
>
> Frank Wockenfuß

I see no way RSA_public_decrypt can make ERR_GET_REASON return 101. If you're
100% absolutely positively sure that's happening, then the most rational
explanation would be that you are calling an engine's implementation of
RSA_public_decrypt rather than OpenSSL's and that engine doesn't like your
exponent for some reason.

Do you know if your call to RSA_public_decrypt is being handled by an engine?
If so, do you have the source code to that engine? You might want to grep it
for any code that can return an error reason of 101.

DS