To give more information on the issue, this is the code which we use .

      meth = SSLv23_method();
      newRegID = SSL_CTX_new(meth)
      SSL_CTX_set_options(newRegID, SSL_OP_NO_SSLv2);

My understanding was that the above code should tell that both SSLV3 and
TLSV1 are supported and server should choose one of them. But it does not
work with the WS I specified. It works fine, when I include SSL_OP_NO_TLSv1
in SSL_CTX_set_options. Is there any other way to tell that both SSLV3 and
TLSV1 are supported and let the server choose one of them?

Thanks,
Ravi.