From: "Grzegorz Rusin" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <openssl-users@openssl.org>
Sent: Monday, September 10, 2007 2:37 PM
Subject: Re: Openssl 0.9.8e build fails on HP Itanium

> On 9/10/07, Urjit Gokhale <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> > ld: Duplicate symbol "__divxf3" in files
> > /usr/local/lib/gcc/ia64-hp-hpux11.23/3.4.3/hpux64/libgcc.a[__divxf3.oS]
> > and
> > /usr/local/lib/gcc/ia64-hp-hpux11.23/3.4.3/hpux64/libgcc.a[__divxf3.oS]
>
> It looks like one object file is being passed two times to the linker.
>
> --
> Pozdrawiam.
> Grzegorz Rusin, skype: mr.pks

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the
property of Persistent Systems Pvt. Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or
use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems
Pvt. Ltd. does not accept any liability for virus infected mails.