Hi,
    I have problem. I am creating client application that send to server some
data via TCP or TLS protocol. For both the TCP and TLS I use the openssl
library. I am using unblocking BIO. And I have this problem with recognizing if
connection is aborted.

    I am trying to read from bio each 5 seconds to recognize if the connection
is aborted. I try this example. I started my application and connected to the
server. Than I sent some data each way. While I was sending I pull out the
network cable. The expected result was that my application recognizes that
connction was interrupted and throws a connection error event.
    My way to do this was, that after each sending or reading that return some
error value I called BIO_should_retry and if this method returned false I take
it as conection error. But under linux when I pull out the network cable.
Reading or writing returns error code as I was expecting but when I call
BIO_should_retry it says me that I should retry.
   Is there any other way to recognize if the connection is interrupted? Have
anybody had the same problem as me?

Thanks for any advice

Milan