Hello,

I am trying to cross compile openssl for powerpc. I can say that I
have compiled it. However, I was not able to compile the library as a
shared object, only static library. This is not a problem for now,
static library works fine for me.

However, when I want to link openssl from my application, linker
cannot resolve the functions that are archived into libcrypto, and as
I could see from the make command line outputs libcrypto is not
archived into libssl.

Is it possible to combine libcrypto into libssl? Or is it worth to
force my application to link libcrypto besides libssl?

In addition, why libcrypto is a generated to be a seperate library in
openssl software packet?

Thanks in advice...

--
M u r at  A r t u n, MSc.
   Design Engineer

"be conservative in what you do, be liberal in what you accept from others"