I have a basic question here:
Is it mandatory to have the server configured with ciphers/certificates for SSL handshake?

Thanks / Sukant

Alex Lam wrote:
Hi Alessandro,

You will need to set up a handful of cipher & certificate related settings before server and client will join.
I suggest you take a look at the apps/s_server.c and apps/s_client.c

regards,
alex