Hi,

We are using Keil compiler for 16-bit C167 infineon microcontroller and wishes
to integrate DES encryption and DSA digital signature (i.e. SHA1, DES, and DSA
modules).

1) Does OpenSSL provide 16-bit platform? Or rather, what is the best
compilation/build options platform? Currently, we were concerned about the data
types, definitions, declarations etc.
2) Does the OpenSSL requires any 64-bit operations for our applications
mentioned above? In our case, "unsigned long" is 4 bytes, and compiler does not
support 64 bit data type.
3) Is OpenSSL only applicable for operating system platform only? At 20 MHz
clock frequency only, we are definitely concerned about whether our application
can meet the demand.

Thanks!

Regards,

Soon Heng