> I would like my web server inform me when the connection with the
> client is
> lost (for example using (f)printf). But unfortunately I cannot
> find the last
> function called in ssl transaction between client-server. I tried
> SSL_shutdown and BIO_free but these don't work.
>
> Can you please help me?
> Thank you in advance!

        Your web server must have a list of connections somewhere, either as a
data
structure or as an implied data structure. (For example, if you have one
process for each connection, then the list of processes is a list of
connections.) When you remove a connection from this list, the connection is
lost. So log when that happens.

        DS