Hello all!

I have to use aes128 encryption into my program to encrypt a file with a password.

To do test, i use a "openssl enc -a -aes128 -in file.txt -out file.enc -pass pass:12345678" command.
Now i have to find the code into openssl that does this function.

I 'm seeing in enc.c class, but it's a bit difficult because there are a lot of code!

Somebody has do this sometimes??

Are there some utility for use aes128 into another code more easy??

PD: Sorry for my English...i know that is not good

LIDIA FERNANDEZ CARPES
Departamento de Ingenieria de la Informacion y las Comunicaciones
Facultad de Informatica
Universidad de Murcia. Campus de Espinardo
30080 Murcia (SPAIN)
Tel.: +34 968 364644
Fax:  +34 968 364151
email: [EMAIL PROTECTED]