They can mimic the page even if you obscure the button code and variables.

Someday people will realize that phishing, redirects, cross-site scripting etc. are problems of authenticity, not encryption. Anyone can get a site certificate and mimic your site. That includes an "EV" certificate that produces a green address window. And anyone can get a payment button for their site.

deep sky wrote:
The variables in the html code can be viewed and someone can mimic the page and change the price and stuffs.