Thanks, I don't know what extensions are. I runned that command and it shows
this extensions:

        X509v3 extensions:
            X509v3 Basic Constraints:
                CA:FALSE
            Netscape Cert Type:
                SSL Client, S/MIME, Object Signing
            Netscape Comment:
                OpenSSL Generated Certificate
            X509v3 Subject Key Identifier:
                84:C9:DF:56:82:E7:B9:2A:A5:3F:EB:E2:7B:E0:F0:B7:B8:5C:F1:EA
            X509v3 Authority Key Identifier:

keyid:3B:5E:C9:05:88:E2:13:3A:26:A0:DD:3F:22:9D:55:12:35:71:B0:1D

Are they right?