Hi,

I'm getting failures to build the version 1.1.2 FIP version of OpenSSL.
Here what I am doing (that results in the Make failing). Do you know
what I am doing incorrectly?

1.) ./config fips shared --openssldir=$HOME/myOpensslBuild
2.) make

Here is my Makefile that is generated and the compilation error problem.

Thank you.
Chris

Christopher A. Morgan, MSEE, MBA
MUOS - Satellite Control Segment
General Dynamics C4 Systems
Space and National Systems Division
8201 E. McDowell Rd.    Scottsdale, AZ  85257   Mail Stop H1177
Phone: (480) 441-8436   Fax: (480) 441-6843
Email:  [EMAIL PROTECTED]
Skytel Pager: [EMAIL PROTECTED] or 1-800-203-1174
may contain GDC4S confidential or privileged information. Any
unauthorized review, use, disclosure or distribution is prohibited. If
you are not an intended recipient, please contact the sender by reply
email and destroy all copies of the original message.