Ajeet kumar.S wrote:
Hi all;

I want to port open ssl on VDK(VDSP compiler, BF533 Processor).For that purpose I down load Open ssl from openssl.org (openssl-0.9.8g).

Actually above project having so man folder like crypto, apps, cert, engine, demo, etc. Let me know which folder I will port in VDK(RTOS) for secure connection.

Please reply me.

Thnx.

Regards;

Ajeet Kumar Singh

I dunno about porting folders, but you might want to take a look at the files e_os.h and e_os2.h.

It's very difficult to make out what you want from your mail. I would advise you to look at the documentation in Openssl (or those on the net) first.

-jb
--
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.