Jurko Gospodnetić wrote:
  Hi all.

>   I met one quesion on the usage of TLS connection.
>   After the SSL/TLS connection is establelished, If the GPRS
>   connection or TCP/IP connection is disconnected and connected again,
>   is it possble to keep the TLS session as before if the appliation
>   use openssl?

When a connection is established, a 48 bytes password will be used as the data exchanged. If the session is kept and loaded again, maybe it could.

Anyone have any example-code/demo/proof-of-concept for this? Security analysis?

I know how I could wrap SSL functionality to achieve similar effects (but actually establishing a new TCP/SSL connection internally) but this suggestion just made me curious... :-)

  Best regards,
    Jurko Gospodnetić

Well I guess he meant 'Session Resumption' which is a standard SSL feature. Example: use s_client with -reconnect.

-jb
--
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.