  From: learning openssl
  To: openssl-users@openssl.org
  Sent: Tuesday, March 04, 2008 1:59 AM
  Subject: How can I create libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll with visual stadio
2005?

  Hello,

  I hope to create libeay32.dll and ssleay32.dll with visual stadio 2005. But I
don't know how to do it.

  Please help me!

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the
property of Persistent Systems Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or
use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems