Dear openssl.org,

I am someone that really knows very little about unix, but I'm trying to
install openssl on a sparc-solaris 8 machine because I would like to have open
ssh installed.  I'm actually trying to compile and build.  I did a ./Configure
solaris-sparcv9-cc and everything went OK.  Then when I did the make command it
gave me this error:   sh: buildinf: cannot create.   ***Error code 1. make:
Fatal error: Command failed for target 'buildinf.h'.
Does anyone know what this means and how I can correct this so it will build
and install the openssl library. Thanks

Lars