Do you want to do it inline or not. If not I can send the commands.

EL HACHIMI Driss wrote:
Hello,

I have to setup an SSL communication between a client and a server. I have bought the OpenSSL book and I have downloaded the last OpenSSL release version. I think the first think to do is to set up my certification authority following these steps:

   1. Create an environment for my CA
   2. Build an OpenSSL configuration file
   3. Create a self signed root certificate
   4. Issue a certificate

Within the book, I don't find the OpenSSL commands to perform these operations. Could you help me?

Thank you
Best Regards
Driss El Hachimi

Envoyé avec Yahoo! Mail <http://us.rd.yahoo.com/mailuk/taglines/isp/control/*http://us.rd.yahoo.com/evt=52420/*http://fr.docs.yahoo.com/mail/overview/index.html>. La boite email la plus appreciée au monde.