lauding wrote:
Hi:

My system is centos 5.0, the openssl version is openssl-0.9.8b-8.3.el5_0.2. which is installed by yum mod_ssl.

[snip]

AES_cbc_encrypt(szSorPlainText, szCipherText, iInputLen, &key, szIniVec, AES_ENCRYPT);

iCipherLen = strlen(szCipherText);

Your problem lies in treating binary data as a C-string. Binary data can have 0s in between, so don't use str*() friends on it.

Please consider using EVP_Encrypt*() functions; for documentation read the EVP_EncryptInit() man page and the example given in it.

-jb
--
I used to think I was indecisive, but now I'm not so sure.