Hello,  perhaps you can advise me on this?

I ran openssl req -new -out certreq.arm -keyout QMNGRXXX.pem -config
/usr/xxx/xxx/ssl/openssl.cnf

I then typed and retyped the pass phrase.  And recorded it for future use.

This created a QMNGRXXX.pem and a certreq.arm

I sent the certreq.arm to the CA and received a site certificate back.

I then concatenated the site certificate,QMNGR private key and the CA
certificate  in just that order to create a cert.pem

I then attempted to create the pass phrase stash file by running: openssl
pkcs12 -export -in cert.pem -out cert.p12 -passin pass:xxxxxx -passout
pass:xxxxxx

However I receive the error "unable to load private key"  both the cert.p12
and stash.sth are created. However cert.p12 is empty.

Question:  Is this a bug or random error, and can I ignore it?

Question: Is it possible the pass phrase I created while creating the
certreq.arm is corrupted or incorrect?

Question: Could I recreate the Private key then re-concatenate the existing
site certificate with the private key and CA certificate thus creating a new
pass phrase?  Or would I need to resubmit the new cert.arm to the CA?

Thanks
Barry

************************************
This email may contain privileged and/or confidential information that is
intended solely for the use of the addressee.  If you are not the intended
recipient or entity, you are strictly prohibited from disclosing, copying,
distributing or using any of the information contained in the transmission.  If
you received this communication in error, please contact the sender immediately
and destroy the material in its entirety, whether electronic or hard copy.
This communication may contain nonpublic personal information about consumers
subject to the restrictions of the Gramm-Leach-Bliley Act and the
Sarbanes-Oxley Act.  You may not directly or indirectly reuse or disclose such
information for any purpose other than to provide the services for which you
are receiving the information.
There are risks associated with the use of electronic transmission.  The sender
of this information does not control the method of transmittal or service
providers and assumes no duty or obligation for the security, receipt, or third
party interception of this transmission.