Hi,

My server application now reads server and root certificates from
files, like that:
SSL_CTX_use_certificate_chain_file(ctx, ser_cert);
SSL_CTX_use_PrivateKey_file(ctx, ser_key, SSL_FILETYPE_PEM);
SSL_CTX_load_verify_locations(ctx, rootcert, NULL);

But for security reasons it been decided that certifictes should not
be stored in the file system but keep in the memory. I found a
replacement for the 1st and 2nd function (where buf is a char array
with certificates):
SSL_CTX_use_certificate_ASN1(ctx, len, buf);
SSL_CTX_use_PrivateKey_ASN1(ctx, len, buf);

but i can't find anything similar for loading root certificate. Does
anybody know a way to load root certificate from memory?

Thanks in advance.
--
Sergey