Hi Hobblet,

Sorry for the late reply as I was busy with searching of other things . You
have given a command regarding my question, but i did not understand that
and how to use it to get the information of CMS from openssl CVS. I am not
aware of using CVS also . I want to download the source code of the CMS from
this CVS on to my windows system and implement that in the OVMS system. As i
down loaded the 0.9.8e but I did not find any file like /crypto/cms ..

Thanks in advance
--Shankar