This list was given as a place to ask general questions regarding the
Net::SSLeay module for perl.  I'm having success using the module in a perl
command-line script to perform an authenticated login to my mail server to send
E-mail.  When I try to adapt the same code to work from a CGI script from an
IIS6 server (2003 server), I get the error listed at the bottom of this message.

I've re-installed the Net:SSLeay module with the --force option to re-install
the SSLeah.dll
(ppm install --force http://theoryx5.uwinnipeg.ca/ppms/Net-SSLeay.ppd)
and confirmed and accepted the dll file install in D:\Perl\bin
How do I go about fixing this?  I've changed the permissions on all the files
involved to give
IUSR_computername (the account IIS runs under) full control over all the files,
modules, directories, dlls involved.  I also added permissions for 'everyone'
to the same
effect.  I am still getting the below error message.  Thanks for your time.

Can't load 'D:/Perl/site/lib/auto/Net/SSLeay/SSLeay.dll' for module
Net::SSLeay: load_file:Access is denied at D:/Perl/lib/DynaLoader.pm line 230.
 at D:/Perl/site/lib/IO/Socket/SSL.pm line 18
Compilation failed in require at D:/Perl/site/lib/IO/Socket/SSL.pm line 18.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at D:/Perl/site/lib/IO/Socket/SSL.pm line 18.
Compilation failed in require at D:/Perl/site/lib/Net/SMTP/SSL.pm line 8.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at D:/Perl/site/lib/Net/SMTP/SSL.pm line 8.
Compilation failed in require at D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\upload\filechucker.pl line
8467.
BEGIN failed--compilation aborted at D:\Inetpub\wwwroot\upload\filechucker.pl
line 8467.

For help, please send mail to this site's webmaster, giving this error message
and the time and date of the error.