Welling, Conrad Gerhart wrote:
Well, Steve, if you had no problem, I'm inclined to believe that I am in error and that I didn't review the occurrence properly before reporting it. I'll report back when I've reviewed the issue again by confirming it's occurrence (start-from-scratch) and I'll try v1.2. Thanks.
Well, you're on an Itanium box and mine was PA-RISC, and gcc not the HP compiler. That could well make a difference. Unfortunately I only have access to PA-RISC.

-Steve M.

--
Steve Marquess
Open Source Software institute