Hello.

I have got a big problem in my application:

My application is connecting webservers over ssl. Therefore, I use a bio chain bufferBIO -> sslBIO -> socketBIO. I use certificate verification, but when a cert verification fails, I have a problem with freeing the ssl BIO. My thread is hanging at BIO_free(serverTlsBIO) with full CPU load. But if I don't free the ssl BIO, I have a big memory leak. The interesting thing is, that this doesen't happen always, but always with the same websites/certificates.

if (BIO_do_handshake(serverTlsBIO) <= 0)
{
        BIO_pop(serverTlsBIO);
        BIO_free(serverTlsBIO);
        return TLS_SERVER_HANDSHAKE_ERR;
}

Has anyone a solution or is anything wrong in my consideration?

Thanks in advance,
Roman