Hi Dominique,

    First I'd like to thank you for your quick answer. You're right, it
works well when spliting. I'd like now to do it using the openssl API
(I found the function above on the web). This function works well for input
at most 64 bytes .May I have to do a manual split where input is at least 64
bytes long? Is there any methods (an Openssl function for example) to do it
automatically???.

Thank you for your efforts.

*char *unbase64(unsigned char *input, int length)
{
  BIO *b64, *bmem;

  char *buffer = (char *)malloc(length);
  memset(buffer, 0, length);