vinni rathore a écrit :

> hi,
>
> i am stuck with the error "Unable to get local issuer certificate" and
> then "SSL3_GET_CLIENT_CERTIFICATE: peer certificate not return".
>
> I have created my own certificates using Openssl.exe . I have created
> CACert.pem which is self signed CA certificate and then two other
> certificates one is ClientCert.pem and other is ServerCert.pem which
> are signed from the CACert.pem.
>
> I have created OpenSSL server and other side a client supporting Other
> type of library(XySSL). There is no problem at client side.
> Certificate loading got success but verification fails with the above
> written error message.

For some reason, the CA cert is not readable by the client.
This looks like a coding error. Unless you give a minimal code snippet that
has this problem, it
would be difficult to answer. Have you used the function that set the verify
certificate?

> i am using ssl_ctx and its API's for certificate loading and a
> callback function for verification using SSL_ctx_set_verify(ctx,
> <PEER_Verification MODE>, callback function)
>
> Is something i doing wrong ...???
> or anything more required..???

Minimal working code snippet.

> please help..
>
> Thanks and regards,

DISCLAIMER
This e-mail may contain privileged and confidential information which is the
property of Persistent Systems Ltd. It is intended only for the use of the
individual or entity to which it is addressed. If you are not the intended
recipient, you are not authorized to read, retain, copy, print, distribute or
use this message. If you have received this communication in error, please
notify the sender and delete all copies of this message. Persistent Systems