Hodie Id. Iun. MMVIII est, Konrad Kleine scripsit:
> To make this thread a little more interesting... Why are there more than
> 6200 "gotos" in the OpenSSL source code? Provokating question, I know.

Because C is not BASIC? ;)
Honestly, I also disliked gotos in the past, with bad reasons; I
changed my mind, it allows me to write functions with only one exit
point, and group deallocations together. There's no "spaghetti"
symptom, in C, as a goto must span in the same function.

--
Erwann ABALEA <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
-----