hi....
i m getting undefined symbol for my sample server program that is on linux.
my program is using openssl apis.
 i have installed the openssl 0.9.8g version on the red hat machine
everything got sucess but still getting the linking errors.
steps that i followed:
1- config
2. make
3. make install

finally when i tried my sample with gcc compiler it gives the undefined
symbol errors.
like : undefined reference to SSL_library_init.

plz reply as soon as possible.
thnx in advance.