Hi group,

I am starting a project that will require using SSL to transmit data in an encrypted mode. I would like to find some simple code that I could use as a model for my program. The program will be a peer to peer communication using the same code at each end, an SSL Agent. I want to use "One Time" RSA authentication method, That means that for each connection, generate an RSA key before starting the connection and use it just once. I have the "Socket" code already, I just need the SSL calls/protocol.

 From what I have gathered, the calls would something like this:

   Generate RSA Key (call rsa_generate_key?)
   Request authentication from other side
   Return my key
   Loop:

       Encrypt packet