Hi people,

i have a problem with certificate chain. I'm configuring freeradius and wpa_supplicant using eap-tls protocol. client.pem are signed by server.pem, and server.pem are signed by ca.pem. I've tried to install (using ln -s and hash value of cert) ca.pem and server.pem into /etc/ssl/certs and also in /usr/local/ssl (where my compiled version of openssl is). I've checked this actions executing "openssl verify" and all is ok, but when the user is going to be authenticated, radius always show the same error: unable to get local issuer. I'm using default configuration in freeradius and should be an error of my openssl usage. My brain is being hurted because i bring this error with me about one month. I know there are many post about this error in this mailing list and i've read it with no results. I think probably is my english usage (jeje). Can somebody help me?

Thanks