Hello everyone,

I'm trying to load a private key with this function :

/EVP_PKEY *PEM_read_PrivateKey(FILE *fp, EVP_PKEY **x,pem_password_cb *cb, void
*u);/

I use it this way :
EVP_PKEY* key = PEM_read_Privatekey(file,NULL,NULL,passwd);
with file a File* containing the correct file, and passwd a char*.
In this case :  passwd = NULL;

If I load a private key which need a passphrase, the function ask me the pass phrase (in konsole). I would like to "remove" this feature.

How can i have a NULL value as return instead of typing the required pass phrase ?

Thank's in advance,
Have a nice day,
pierre