I dont think so. The actual content is wrapped within the headers and
footers and
how can your buffer contain them as well? U have to extract the main content
out.
For help, see the test programs in openssl.

Phir bhi nehi hotaa hei, to mail ki-jiye!!!

Dhanyavad

Biswatosh

On Mon, Sep 15, 2008 at 10:11 AM, Ajeet kumar.S <
[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

>  Dear All,
>
>               In open ssl I saw we were passing file name of certificate
> and public key. In openssl we used this name and reading certificates & keys
> from that file. If instead of file name we want to pass char pointer which
> point to address of certificate and public key respectively.
>
> Is it possible? Actually I don't want to read certificates and keys from
> file .I want to pass one memory pointer for each certificate and keys
> respectively which stored both certificate and keys respectively.
>
> Please tell me how to possible.
>

> Thank you.
>
> Regards,
>
> --Ajeet  Kumar  Singh