I hope someone can answer a configuration issue that I have with
0.9.8i...

Is there an easy way to modify the content of the VC-WIN64A generated
ms\nt.mak file so that the cflag "\MT" becomes "\MD"? Preferably a
Configure option?

I'm using a Win64 cross-compiler from Windows Server 2003 r2 SDK. If I
let the default \MT through, openssl builds fine. But come link time it
generates a missing symbol reference for _iob. Using \MD solves this but
my build is automated and sed-ing the nt.mak file each time seems like
overkill.

I do want to use the system multi-threaded dynamic CRTS, rather than a
static link version. So how can I modify the VC flag using the OpenSSL
Configuration options?

Regards,

Simon Edwards

Micro Focus Limited is registered in England and Wales. Registered number:
01504593
Registered office: The Lawn, 22-30 Old Bath Road Newbury, Berkshire, RG14 1QN,
UK