Hi,
I have exactly the same problem as you. Did you do any progress with
this problem?

I have some simple results of my experiments with this problem. When one
connection between server and client is established and other client
tries to connect, then SSL_read(ssl_01) returns error:
SSL_ERROR_WANT_READ. But when I try to accept this attempt with
SSL_accept(ssl_02), then this function call fails and returns error:
SSL_ERROR_SSL. I hope it will not be necessary to have extra socket for
every DTLS connection.

Any documentation for using DTLS with OpenSSL library is really missing.

Best Regard,

Jiri