Hello,

my name is Alessandro Tani, together with my colleague Iarno Pagliani, we made a guide (http://www.homeworks.it/Html/OpenSSL_PKI_Articolo_Eng.html) on how to create a PKI infrastructure with OpenSSL on Debian platform, to provide digital certificates for programs like Postfix, Courier, Apache and people to be able to digitally sign and encrypt their emails. We'd love to know your opinion about the article we have achieved. We apologize right now for our English, if you find errors or inaccuracies, both in the article and in the language, we would be very grateful if you could have the report. We will immediately fix the inaccuracies.

You can find our article on URL: http://www.homeworks.it/Html/OpenSSL_PKI_Articolo_Eng.html

Thank you very much,

Alessandro Tani

--

Alessandro Tani
Via Maria del Rio, 3 - 42100 Reggio Emilia (ITALY)