Hello,

I'm trying to convert a .cer to a .pem by using the following command at
command line.

openssl x509 -in verisignintermediatecert.cer -inform d -out
speedscript_new.pem

When running this command I get the following output:

unable to load certificate

15369:error:0D0680A8:asn1 encoding routines:ASN1_CHECK_TLEN:wrong
tag:tasn_dec.c:947:

15369:error:0D07803A:asn1 encoding routines:ASN1_ITEM_EX_D2I:nested asn1
error:tasn_dec.c:304:Type=X509

Any ideas on what I could be doing wrong?

Alan Arthur

Network Administrator,

Speed Script Pharmacy Systems

24/7 Support:      1-800-444-2765

Direct:     913-643-2468

Fax:          913-894-1802

[EMAIL PROTECTED]

www.speedscript.com

Speed Script is a registered trademark of Digital Simplistics, Inc.

This electronic message, including any attachments, may contain confidential
or privileged information and is intended for the individual or entity named
above.  If you are not the intended recipient, any disclosure, copying,
distribution or use of the contents of this information is prohibited.  If
you have received this electronic transmission in error, please notify the
sender immediately and destroy all electronic and hard copies of the
communication, including attachments.