  -----Original Message-----
  From: [EMAIL PROTECTED]
[mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] Behalf Of prashanth s joshi
  Sent: Tuesday, October 07, 2008 11:43 AM
  To: openssl-users@openssl.org
  Subject: Fwd: how to run gdb in openssl

  Hi all,

  Could anyone please tell me how to run the gdb in openssl?
  In gdb I am running the command as path_of_bin/bin/openssl
s_client -connect ipaddress:4433.
  But i get the error as:   Undefined command: "".  Try "help".
  why is it so?
  How do i ensure that the gdb runs correclty?

  Regards,
  Prashanth