Is this means windows can generate shared library of openssl 9.7m with
openssl fips 1.1.2 but i was not able to make the shared library of openssl
9.7m when i am compiled with openssl fips 1.1.2 object module in Unix(AIX)
system .Does it means the coming fips version 1.2 will allow shared library
generation of openssl 9.8 version

Thanks
Joshi