From: [EMAIL PROTECTED] [mailto:[EMAIL PROTECTED] On Behalf Of Bruno Vétel
Sent: October 9, 2008 4:35 PM
To: openssl-users@openssl.org
Subject: sect163k1 public keys

hello

It seems that sect163k1 public keys can have two formats

The first with a key lentgh of 43 bytes which seems to be the standard,
the second used by openssl with length 64 bytes.

Can anyone tell me where I can find informations on that and what it the
impact on signature.

I used a development snapshot (openssl-SNAP-20080930) of openssl

        Thanks for your help

        Bruno Vetel