s_server calls do_server calls do_accept which, after the actual (TCP)
accept,
calls gethostbyaddr to try to get the client host's name. If your
system/network
doesn't have DNS set up to do reverse-mapping for that host, you get this
printed.
(That would include DNS not set up at all, but I don't think Svr03 can do
that.
It could include using a bad/wrong nameserver, or zone; or unreachable/down
one;
or using a good nameserver but the zone admin doesn't do reverse-mapping at
all
-- some don't; or didn't do it for that host -- particularly if it's a
dynamic
host e.g. a(nother) PC many admins don't consider it worth the trouble.)

But it causes no harm; it just passes back a nullptr for the hostname
string,
which the actual logic (sv_body or www_body) never uses. The connection can
still
be completed and used, at least through 0.9.8g and I doubt this would be
changed.
(If you actually want to fix the revlookup, you need to say more about the
type
and relative network location of the client machine, and if it's not
something
simple you'll probably need to go elsewhere to a network-mgt
group/list/forum.)

> D:\OpenSSL2\bin>openssl
> OpenSSL> s_server -accept 443 -verify 2 -cert D:\my_crt.pem -key
> D:\my_key.pem -debug -msg -state -CAfile D:\CAcerts.pem -ssl3
> verify depth is 2
> Enter pass phrase for D:\my_key.pem: <my_pass_phrase>
> Using default temp DH parameters
> Using default temp ECDH parameters
> ACCEPT
> bad gethostbyaddr
> SSL_accept:before/accept initialization
> read from 0xa533d0 [0xa6fc10] (5 bytes => 0 (0x0))
> SSL_accept:failed in SSLv3 read client hello B

This is your actual problem: you are not receiving the client hello.
You appear to be getting a normal TCP shutdown instead i.e. FIN not RST.
This might mean the client deliberately closed; on some system types
it also occurs if the client fails e.g. segfault; it might also occur
if something between you in the network like a firewall dislikes you.