Hello there,

Need your help again.

I am developing an application in which I use openSSL for https support. My
application load openSSL function dynamically (using
LoadLibrary(ssleay32.dll) for example). It calls a lot of functions starting
with SSL_ and BIO_.   What I noticed that I can successfully load any other
functions and execute them at runtime except the following three:

              SSL_library_init();
              SSLv23_method();
              SSL_ctx_new(meth);

For these three, my application has to to statically link with them and then it
works for me (even with other openSSL functions dynamically loaded).

The code snippet for loading SSL_library_init() is like this (similarly for
others):

      typedef int (*_ssl_library_init) ();
      _ssl_library_init      _my_SSL_library_init;
      _my_SSL_library_init = (_ssl_library_init )GetProcAddress(ssleay32,
"SSL_library_init");
      _my_SSL_library_init();

I am using openSSL 0.98g in windows XP environemnt.

Any problem with this approach? What is so special with these three functions?

Thanks for  your help in advance.

Ray