Hi,

I am trying to develop a SSL server with asynchronous socket. I am able to
make the asynchronous socket connection but it failed at the handshake step.
In fact, SSL_accept returns < 0 error. In the OpenSSL documentation, for the
< 0 error of the SSL_accept function, we can read "It can also occur of
action is need to continue the operation for non-blocking BIOs".

What this it means !?  If I check the error with SSL_get_error, I got the
SSL_ERROR_SYSCALL. OpenSSL doc tells this about my ret error "If ret == -1,
the underlying BIO reported an I/O error". Nothing more. How can I debug
this without other information ?

Is anyone already made an asynchronous SLL_accept? Is there any information
about this in the OpenSSL documentation ?

Code:

Bio* bio = BIO_new_socket(mySocket, BIO_NOCLOSE);
SSL* ssl = SSL_new(myContext));
SSL_set_bio(ssl, bio, bio);
SSL_set_fd(ssl, mySocket);
int err = SSL_accept(ssl);

Note:   My client use asynchronous socket and everything works well if my
server use normal socket (without BIO code);